Skip to main content

Nicki Minaj May Have Her Own Reality Show Soon, Will You Watch?


During an interview with the ultimate blogger himself, Perez Hilton, sources close to Nicki Minaj revealed that she has a reality show in the works!



When Nicki was asked if she is working on another show in addition to being a judge on American Idol, she said, "That I'm going to keep a secret for now."

RELATED POST: 'American Idol' Season 12 Auditions Start and Mariah Carey Denies Feud Rumors on Set with Nicki Minaj

Nicki also said she still considering the idea of a reality-type show.

"I will say that I find the more people see, is the more they understand, and then it's the more they like you," she said. "When you pull them in your world, they see you as a real person. I'm not running away from it anymore."

Perez did report that a Nicki reality show is already filming and will in fact premiere on E! I'm sure this will be entertaining.

Comments