Skip to main content

Kristen Stewart Apologizes to Robert Pattinson for Cheating on Him with Her Movie Director



Kristen-Stewart.jpg
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson

Yesterday word got out that Twilight star Kristen Stewart cheated on her boyfriend of three years, herTwilight co-star Robert Pattinson, with a movie director... who is much older ... and he has kids ... AND, this is the kicker ... the guy is married!

The clulprit: Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman 41-year-old director Rupert Sanders who is 19 years younger than her.

Stewart apologized to her boyfriend Pattinson for having a brief fling with her director and she issued a statement to People magazine:

I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”

Comments