Skip to main content

Nicki Minaj Deletes Her Twitter Account... A Voice In Her Head Told Her To

Nicki's latest outrageous London look
She's pictured leaving the W Hotel
Nicki Minaj has been out and about in London lately and this week, while filming her appearance on BBC's Graham Norton Show she talked about deleting her Twitter account and kissing Madonna.


It became big news when Nicki recently deleted her Twitter out of nowhere, so when asked about it Nicki responded:





Nicki Minaj continues to shock in string of eclectic looks  "A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and that's what I did. I had 11 million followers and I hope they will wait for me."


The UK talk show host, Graham Norton also asked Nicki if she'll reinstate her Twitter account, Nicki said:


“I don’t know yet, I’m thinking about it. I miss my Barbz, please bear with me.”
Sounds like she'll be back.

Nicki Minaj in bondage dress on Graham Norton show
Nicki on the Graham Norton Show


The alleged reason behind Nicki's decision to cut off the social network is over leaked tracks. 

According to various news reports, Nicki accused fan site NickiDaily.com of leaking songs from her new album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. She blocked the site from her Twitter account, then she shut down her page all together.

Nicki tweeted:

“And that’s exactly why I’m paying the barbz DUST right now! And deleting my twitter," she wrote. "Smdh – don’t cry 4 me argentina.


"Like seriously, it’s but so much a person can take. Good f—ing bye."
The NickiDaily.com site displays a "temporarily close" message now and then redirects fans to another Nicki Minaj fan site called Nicki's World.

Nicki also spoke about Madonna kissing (if you missed that, click HERE) her on her 29th birthday while the two were filming Madonna's video "Gimme All Your Luvin'" and said she was shocked when it happened:

"She kissed me but I didn't kiss her," she said. 

"I wasn't expecting it and I was shocked. I was thinking, 'Is this really happening, why is she doing this?'"

What do you think about the voices in Nicki's head telling her what to do? 

Cuckoo much?

Comments