Skip to main content

(Updated) Usher: New Album News and He Wants an Usher/Adele Collabo


Usher's new album is rumored to be entitled The Shanertance and last week he shared tracks with London media at a preview event for his new album.


Update (March 30, 2012): Usher released his album name and it will be entitled Looking for Myself which will be released on June 12th!


He also confessed to wanting to work with another U.K. artist. He said he really loves Adele, even if she threatens his position as an album-sales record holder. Adele's 21 album has come close to beating Usher's Confessions for the biggest selling release of the 2000's.




Usher made a statement to Capital FM in the U.K and said, "If I have to confess, I have to confess that I have told a few people not to go and buy Adele's album because I don't want her to go and break my record."


"No, actually, I love her. Unfortunately, she's the closest to breaking my record for the last 10 years. So now, guys, don't go and buy that album right now," he jokingly said.


Usher hinted that he would love the chance to collaborate with Adele and said, "I think the world deserves an Usher and Adele record."


I agree!


For now Usher is promoting his newly released single "Climax" as fans wait for his new album to drop later on this year.

Comments