Skip to main content

New Usher Song!!! "Climax" Take a Listen


Woohooo!


Well, I love everything Usher and he just released a new song "Climax"  for Valentine's Day. Anytime Usher does something I get excited. 


And he tweeted:


 Usher Raymond IV 

Here is my Valentine to my fans soundcloud.com/diplo/climax Be mine URIV


Diplo, the producer of "Climax" tweeted:






 dıpןo 

I hope doesnt sound silly. seriously the best record ive been part of. Really proud of it.. Big up  

 dıpןo 

@ 
 im pretty sure in 9 months there are gonna be a lot of new babies that this song is responsible for


 dıpןo 

 they seriously arent ready for the rest of your album.... 

Usher sounds so good. Are you ready for this Valentine treat? Listen below:


Thanks for the new music Usher!
I'm about to listen to this song again...

Comments