Skip to main content

Woah! Amber Rose Puts Kim K. On Blast for Sleeping with her ex Kanye West


*** Story updated below


Amber Rose who became popular in the public eye from dating her ex boyfriend Kanye West, is now putting him and Kim Kardashian on blast in a recent interview with Star magazine. 


She says Kanye cheated on her with Kim. K and that is why they broke up. - via Radar Online.


“I want to thank her because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now, " Amber said who is now dating rapper Wiz Khalifa and they seem very happy together.



Kim K. was messing around with Kanye West supposedly during the same time she was dating Reggie Bush. So there was just a big ol' cheating circle going on! 


“She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person'...I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t f**k each other over like that," Amber said. - according to Radar Online

Wow, put on blast! And, Amber Rose claims to have had a short affair with Reggie, just to get Kim K. back. 


Update: 10:53 p.m. Amber Rose wanted to clear up a few things about her interview and tweeted:


"I know there has been a lot of rumors circulating the internet today. After being asked the same questions over and over in every interview for so long i had to be honest and get this off my chest ... I don't lie, i don't embellish I'm not trying to hurt anyone just setting the record straight. #FAME is a Crazy thing But I'm so thankful I have a AMAZING husband that Loves and supports me to the fullest he's my Angel and soulmate. Thank u Rosebuds and Rosestuds for understanding me Muva loves y'all so much."


I say Amber Rose just needs to let it go, her and Kanye West's relationship has been a wrap.


Kim also tweeted along with the picture below, around the same time period Amber's tweet was posted. She said:



 Kim Kardashian 
giving someone that major side eye ;-) lol 



Comments