Skip to main content

Rihanna Shows off "THUG LIFE" Tatt on Her Knuckles **SMH**

I hope this is fake...

Rihanna thug Life Tattoo

Rihanna tweeted a picture of her new tattoo that reads "THUG LIFE" across her knuckles. What's wrong with this chick lately? C'mon Rihanna, that isn't cute! Is she a thug now? Like for real? 


Supposedly this tatt is in dedication of Tupac, who also had the tattoo "Thug Life," tatted across his stomach. 

 Rihanna 

♫ All these b*tches screaming that 2pac back ♫ 

She also posted the picture below showing herself at a tattoo parlor where she might have gotten another tattoo:



RIHANNA26F_1_WEB

Rihanna posted a series of tweets about her new tatt:



 Rihanna 
 back!!!




 Rihanna 
I can't deny it, ima riot..u don't wanna fuck with me! haaaaaaa


 Rihanna 

All eyes on Rih, betta picture me rollin' 

 Rihanna 

I'm thinking I shoulda got a tear drop instead!!!  maybe next time

 Rihanna 

 shut up b*tch, swallow!! RT  lol you're not a thug, stop it.

 Rihanna 

Err'body has an opinion, but yall know what yall can do with them!!! 

 Rihanna 

 my new tattoo!!! Can't wait for yall to see it!!! I got it in "Tibetan" this time!!! 

Comments