Skip to main content

Mary J. Blige Regrets Getting Her Tatts

Mary J Blige at the VH1 Divas Celebrates Soul They always say, be careful what you permanently do to your body.

Well, Mary J Blige was recently on the red carpet of the VH1 Divas Celebrates Soul this past Sunday and she was asked a question about her body art. 

According to reports, Mary said she won’t be back at the tattoo parlor anytime soon and said she doesn’t like the tattoos that she shows off at events.

"I have seven tattoos. I would never get another one, I regret all of these," Mary said while pointing down to the tattoo on her arm.

My tatt
Wow, that sucks! I don't regret my wrist tattoo, in fact I'm getting two more.

Always get a tatt that expresses you, something that you won't mind seeing in the next 50 years when your skin is wrinkly. And never, ever get a boyfriend/girlfriend's name! EVER!

Comments

  1. Right, I think about my tatts for months (years for my 1st one) before getting them. Ensures I am happy with my decision and it is something I really want to do. I can't just randomly get it on the fly for no reason, I feel like that leads to regret when it means nothing to you or like you said...its a name of someone you are no longer with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL they aren't creepy, they are beautiful and powerful creatures just like me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.