Skip to main content

Justin Bieber Talks About Baby Daddy Rumors Earlier on the 'Today Show'

Yes Justin Bieber has a new Christmas album Under the Mistletoe that just came out but that isn't the only thing to talk about.

He was on the Today Show this morning and of course the latest Bieber scandal was brought up during the interview.
Big claim: Mariah Yeater, who claims Justin Bieber is the father of her child shows off her piercings
This Mariah chick looks crazy here

Justin Bieber baby rumors

Is Justin a daddy? Well Justin denied the rumors and said he never met the woman who is Mariah Yeater, the person saying she slept with Justin Bieber and that they made a baby.

Justin's statement:

"I'd just like to say, basically, that none of those allegations are true, and I know that I'm gonna be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim. I think it's crazy, because every night after the show, I'm gone right from the stage right to my car. So it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations but it's true," Bieber said, adding that he never even met the woman. "There's gonna be goods and bads about this business, and I just want to focus on what's real. My fans are real, the charity work that I'm doing for my album is real, and this is real."

After the interview Justin tweeted, "thanks for letting me set the record straight. what is real are my fans...this album...and this charity work. see u guys the 23rd."


Comments