Skip to main content

Love Games Will Return: New Cast & Season 3 Trailer


Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too is back! Season 3 will include Sydney the red hair who left the house early last season; Judi, the voodoo vixen, Miss "I'm Creole" from this season and Kori, the blonde hair playboy bunny who was on the same season as Sidney, on BGC season 6. And the baddest girl, Tanisha from BGC season 2 will return as the host. 

What do you think of the new cast?

I'm not sure why Sydney is on here. From what I remember, she had a boyfriend last season on BGC and cheated on him, so I'm guessing she's single now. I feel like we didn't get to see enough of Sydney because she quit and went home early into last season.

I would have liked to see Char from last season, she seemed like she kept having bad luck with dates and would have benefited from this show.

I think Judi is a good pick, we've seen her with random dudes and being loose this season, so maybe she'll settle down and find love. And Kori, she's pretty wild and did pose for playboy so will she find a man who can handle that?

The new season starts December 5th at 10 p.m. Do you have a favorite already? Watch the trailer below.
 

Love Games on Oxygen



Comments