Skip to main content

Jay-Z & Kanye's "Watch the Throne" Album

Alright, a lot of hype is built up around Jay-Z and Kanye West's highly anticipated album, Watch the Throne that is in stores now available on iTunes for download.
Album cover for Watch the Throne


Jay-Z made it clear during numerous interviews that they're keeping a tight eye on bootleggers and they did a good job avoiding leaks, unlike his wife Beyonce's album '4', her whole album leaked on the web.

Beyonce '4' Album Leaked

Pre-sale ticket holders got dibs on the Watch the Throne tracks already after purchasing their tickets for the tour.  Public on-sale also begins today. 

So did you listen to the album yet? And I mean the full deluxe edition? Let me know what you think of it, is the album living up to the hype?

I did hear the track featuring Beyonce which aired on the radio this morning and I didn't think it was all that. But everytime I hear "H.A.M" I feel like it's time to get crazy, lol.

Tracklist

01. “No Church In The Wild” (f. Frank Ocean)
02. “Lift Off” (feat. BeyoncĂ©)
03. “Niggas In Paris”
04. “Otis” (feat. Otis Redding)
05. “Gotta Have It”
06. “New Day”
07. “That’s My Bi**h”
08. “Who Gon’ Stop Me”
09. “Murder To Excellence”
10. “Welcome To The Jungle”
11. “Made In America” (feat. Frank Ocean)
12. “Why I Love You” (feat. Mr Hudson)
13. “Illest Motherfucker Alive”
14. “H.A.M”
15. “Primetime”
16. “The Joy” (feat. Curtis Mayfield)


Comments